Ramadan is one of Islam’s five pillars and a wonderful opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, and soul by fasting and praying to Almighty Allah but Ramadan is not only about fasting; it is also about all Muslims dedicating themselves to self-sacrifice, such as refraining from drinking or eating, praying for pardon for their wrongdoings, and devoting themselves to Allah.
So with this holy and important month, there are ways to send greetings and well wishes to those who are celebrating. “Ramadan Mubarak” or “Ramadan Kareem” are common Ramadan greetings exchanged within the celebrating Muslim community. The greeting changes to “Eid Mubarak” as Ramadan finishes and Muslims celebrate their hard work with a three-day feast known as Eid al Fitr.
CouponCodesME has compiled a list of beautiful Ramadan greetings and wishes to share with friends, family, and spouses to celebrate the holy month.
Ramadan greetings for family and friends
1. May Allah, the Almighty, continue to bless you with a healthy and successful year, Ramadan Mubarak!
2. Ramadan Mubarak! Wishing you a great Ramadan filled with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges!
3. May Allah bless you with peace and grace, and may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path to knowledge. Happy Ramadan!
4. This Ramadan, as fast and offer prayers to Allah, may all your troubles be replaced by joy, success, and happiness.
5. May the blessings of this holy month of Ramadan be bestowed upon all of us. Happy Ramadan!
Here Are Some More Popular Ramadan Kareem Wishes
6. Sacrifice for blessings, Humility for prosperity, and a heart laid down to worship Allah, who is deserving of all of these things. Ramadan Kareem!
7. May all your prayers of the holy month be answered, Ramadan Mubarak!
8. With a heart full of peace, harmony, and joy, welcome the month of Ramadan. May Allah’s wonderful blessings always guard and guide you.
9. May this Ramadan illuminate our souls and bring Allah’s love to the core of our hearts. All of you have a blessed Ramadan!
10. Whatever your heart desires, Ramadan Kareem will provide it for you. Have a wonderful month! Ramadan Mubarak!
11. Wishing you a great Ramadan filled with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges!
12. This Ramadan, when you pray and fast, May all of your wishes be granted. Enjoy Allah’s everlasting blessings. Happy Ramadan!
13. Allah’s blessings will be with us at all times. Celebrate and rejoice because we will once again be given the opportunity to repent and seek forgiveness for our sins, and we will be pardoned. Happy Ramadan!
14. Mubarak Ramadan – The month of immense blessings and Barkat has arrived. Spend these days in the devotion of Allah Almighty, the One and Only. I wish you a blessed Ramadan.
15. May Allah bless you for all of your good deeds and answer all of your prayers, Ramadan Kareem!
You might be interested in 10 Unique ways to decorate your home for Ramadan 2022
Ramadan wishes for spouses
16. When with you; my heart lights up like a Ramadan lantern. Happy Ramadan!
17. Extra hugs and kisses for an extra special day to the most special person.
18. Ramadan Mubarak! Thank you for tolerating my hangry mood swings each year.
19. To the brightest lantern of my life, Ramadan Mubarak!
20. I love you more than my morning coffee on Eid, Happy Ramadan!
21. May our marriage be as sweet as the dates, Ramadan Mubarak!
22. Happy Ramadan! Let’s be Tarawih buddies for life? ( Tarawih is a special prayer offered by Sunni Muslims on the nights of Ramadan.)
23. Sending warm greetings to the most amazing husband/wife on the occasion of Ramadan.
24. To the most loving husband/wife, may our life and marriage be full of blessings with the grace of Allah, Ramadan Mubarak!
25. You are as sweet as a box of dates, Happy Ramadan!
Related Article: Thoughtful and budget-friendly gift ideas for Ramadan 2022
We hope the month of Ramadan unfolds upon each and every one of you with immense blessings and joy. At CouponCodesME you can make full use of ongoing Ramadan deals and offers to make some extra savings with our verified voucher codes for the top brands in the Middle East like.
Looking to give that perfect gift to your special someone this Ramadan but don’t know what? Worry not because we have got you covered. Check out algiftcards; you can now send gift cards from the top brands across the Middle East without the doubt of them liking your taste or not. Starting from as low as 50 AED, make a special Ramadan only with algiftcards.