Ramadan is one of Islam’s five pillars and a wonderful opportunity for all Muslims to purify their mind, body, and soul by fasting and praying to Almighty Allah, but Ramadan is not only about fasting; it is also about all Muslims dedicating themselves to self-sacrifice, such as refraining from drinking or eating, praying for pardon for their wrongdoings, and devoting themselves to Allah.
So, with this holy and important month, there are ways to send Ramadan greetings and well wishes to those who are celebrating. “Ramadan Mubarak” or “Ramadan Kareem” are common Ramadan greetings exchanged within the celebrating Muslim community. The greeting changes to “Eid Mubarak” as Ramadan finishes and Muslims celebrate their hard work with a three-day feast known as Eid alfitr.
CouponCodesME has curated a collection of lovely Ramadan greetings and wishes that you can share with your loved ones to commemorate the divine month.
Ramadan wishes for family and friends
1. May Allah, the Almighty, continue to bless you with a healthy and successful year, Ramadan Mubarak!
2. Ramadan Mubarak! Wishing you a great Ramadan filled with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges!
3. May Allah bless you with peace and grace and may the crescent-shaped moon brighten your path to knowledge. Happy Ramadan!
4. This Ramadan, as fast and offer prayers to Allah, may all your troubles be replaced by joy, success, and happiness.
5. May the blessings of this holy month of Ramadan be bestowed upon all of us. Happy Ramadan Kareem!
6. Hope this Ramadan brings you success and prosperity in all areas of your life.
Here Are Some More Popular Ramadan Kareem Wishes
7. Sacrifice for blessings, Humility for prosperity, and a heart laid down to worship Allah, who is deserving of all of these things. Ramadan Kareem!
8. May all your prayers of the holy month be answered, Ramadan Mubarak!
9. With a heart full of peace, harmony, and joy, welcome the month of Ramadan. May Allah’s wonderful blessings always guard and guide you.
10. May this Ramadan illuminate our souls and bring Allah’s love to the core of our hearts. All of you have a blessed Ramadan!
11. Whatever your heart desires, Ramadan Kareem will provide it for you. Have a wonderful month! Ramadan Mubarak!
12. May this Ramadan fill your life with the strength to overcome your struggles and the courage to pursue your dreams.
You may also like: Small businesses in UAE that you can support for a fulfilling Eid Mubarak
13. Wishing you a great Ramadan filled with courage and strength to help you overcome all of life’s challenges!
14. This Ramadan, when you pray and fast, May all of your wishes be granted. Enjoy Allah’s everlasting blessings. Happy Ramadan!
15. Allah’s blessings will be with us at all times. Celebrate and rejoice because we will once again be given the opportunity to repent and seek forgiveness for our sins, and we will be pardoned. Happy Ramadan!
16. Mubarak Ramadan – The month of immense blessings and Barkat has arrived. Spend these days in the devotion of Allah Almighty, the One and Only. I wish you a blessed Ramadan.
17. May Allah bless you for all of your good deeds and answer all of your prayers, Ramadan Kareem!
18. Wishing you a peaceful and happy Ramadan that brings you closer to Allah and strengthens your faith. Have a wonderful Ramadan!
You might be interested in 10 Unique ways to decorate your home for Ramadan 2023
Ramadan wishes for spouses
19. When with you; my heart lights up like a Ramadan lantern. Happy Ramadan!
20. Extra hugs and kisses for an extra special day to the most special person.
21. Ramadan Mubarak! Thank you for tolerating my hangry mood swings each year.
22. To the brightest lantern of my life, Ramadan Mubarak!
23. I love you more than my morning coffee on Eid, Happy Ramadan!
24. May our marriage be as sweet as the dates, Ramadan Mubarak!
Related article: Holistic Ramadan health tips to care for your body, mind, and spirit
25. Happy Ramadan! Let’s be Tarawih buddies for life? (Tarawih is a special prayer offered by Sunni Muslims on the nights of Ramadan.)
26. Sending warm greetings to the most amazing husband/wife on the occasion of Ramadan.
27. To the most loving husband/wife, may our life and marriage be full of blessings with the grace of Allah, Ramadan Mubarak!
28. You are as sweet as a box of dates, Happy Ramadan!
Ramadan messages for fasting
29. Happy Ramadan! May your fasting purify your soul, elevate your spirit, and strengthen your willpower.
30. Let your Ramadan fasting instill in you a sense of hope, positivity, and fortitude, enabling you to overcome any obstacle that comes your way.
31. May your Ramadan fasting inspire you to cultivate a spirit of hope, positivity, and determination, allowing you to pursue your dreams with faith and perseverance.
We hope the month of Ramadan unfolds upon each and every one of you with immense blessings and joy. At CouponCodesME you can celebrate Ramadan with exclusive deals and offers! Find discounts on fashion, beauty, electronics, and more. Shop for yourself or find the perfect gift. Take advantage of our Ramadan offers and save big. Visit us today for the best deals!
Looking to give that perfect gift to your special someone this Ramadan but don’t know what? Worry not because we have got you covered. Check out algiftcards; you can now send gift cards from the top brands across the Middle East without the doubt of them liking your taste or not. Starting from as low as 50 AED, make a special Ramadan only with algiftcards.