A good dash cam is an extremely crucial requirement to ensure safety while driving. Be it traveling alone, with your dear ones, or for professional reasons, we all know how important it is for us to avoid any kind of damage. Plus, dash cams also help you in situations where you may get into trouble for false accusations or law enforcement issues. You can simply use the footage as evidence to control or compensate for the damage.
With a number of dash cams available in the market, finding the right one for you may seem a little confusing. But fret not! CouponCodesME brings to you the 5 best dash cams from Amazon.ae.
We also have coupons and vouchers for you to save further on your purchase to make sure to check them out.
We have covered all the price ranges from the lowest and basic to the highest and premium. These picks are based on price, performance, and situations to be used. Without much further ado, let’s jump into the Top 5 dash cams of 2021.
|Rove R2-FK Dash Cam||399.99 AED|
|Garmin Dash Cam 67W||796.76 AED
|Vantrue N2 Pro||861.26 AED
|Viofo A129 Pro Duo Dash Cam||1451.99 AED|
|Blackvue DR-900S||2605.55 AED
1. Rove R2-FK Dash Cam
Price: 399.99 AED
- Two mounting systems – A mounting tape install and a suction cup option.
- 4k Resolution Ultra HD.
- Built-in Wi-Fi.
- Built-in GPS.
- G-Shock Sensor to save footage when a collision takes place.
- 150 degree Field of View.
- Loop Recording.
- Time-Lapse Feature.
- Compatible up to 128 Gigabyte Micro SD Card.
- Parking Mode.
- Motion Detection and Night Vision.
Related Article: 6 Best Vlogging Cameras 2021: 6 Affordable Cameras to meet every vlogger’s needs
2. Vantrue N2 Pro
Price: 861.26 AED
- Simultaneous Inside and Outside Monitoring. Great for family as you can keep an eye on the backseat while driving.
- Attached to the windshield and starts recording when you start your car.
- With 24-hour motion activated parking mode. The camera automatically starts to record when it detects the motion.
- Front Facing 1440p high definition camera.
- Interior Cam 1080p 60 fps audio and video.
- 140 Degree Field of View.
- 4 Infrared LEDs to light up the image.
- 1, 3, or 5-minute loop system recording format.
- Built-in G Sensor
For Great Front and Inside Dash Cam the Vantrue N2 Pro Dash Cam has all the features you could have ever wished for in a dual dashcam.
3. Garmin Dash Cam 67 W
Price: 796.76 AED
Records the Massive 180-degree view. It is one of the Best Extra Wide Dash Cam in the market.
- 2-inch display.
- 320*240 resolution.
- Garmin Universal Windscreen Mount – A mounting system that allows for adjustments in any direction and is attached to your windshield with a magnet.
- A pair of micro USB cables and an adapter that uses the vehicle’s 12-volt socket for power.
- Video Quality – Default Option of 1080p at 60 FPS. However the other options include 1440p,1080p and 720p HDR at 30 FPS.
- 180 Degree of the extra-wide field of view that will have the entire view of the road at the display.
- Loop Recording System. Each and every video includes the date, time, GPS, and current speed status at the lower-left corner.
- Manual disable mode.
- Auto Collision Detecting Feature through the camera’s G Sensors that saves that particular footage to be used for evidence or law enforcement purposes.
- Forward Collision and Lane Departure Warning.
- Voice Control Features to save pictures or 1-minute video just the way you would do with any smart speaker.
Related Article: 8 Best Laptops under AED 2000: Features, Price and More
4. Viofo A129 Pro Duo Dash Cam
Price: 1451.99 AED
- 4k Resolution.
- Night Vision.
- Parking Mode.
- Motion and Impact Detection.
- GPS Tracking.
- Rear Camera.
- 8 MegaPixel Sony Starvis Sensor.
- 4k at 30 FPS.
- 2k at 60 FPS.
- Full HD and 120 FPS.
5. Blackvue DR-900S
Price: 2605.55 AED
If you want the finest quality 4k Dash Cam and are willing to take it a step further in investing your money, Blackvue DR-900S is for you.
- Detailed 4k Ultra High Definition Resolution.
- Both Front and Rear Cameras.
- Wi-Fi Real-time view in your smartphone or cloud support (You are protected nevertheless even in situations where your Wi-Fi is stolen).
- With such a high resolution, the dashcam is ideal for you to capture even the minute details like number plates, etc.
- Discreet with no viewing screen.
- Since it is Wi-fi equipped everything is viewed on your smartphone via the Blackvue App. You can watch the footage in Real-Time and also have a backup.
- Collision Detection and Parking monitor.
- Front Camera records 4k video with 30 frames per second with a 162 degree Field of View.
- The rear camera on the other hand records a 1080p FHD with a 139 Degree Field of View.
- Front Cam- 8-megapixel Omni-vision sensor and the rear camera have Sony IMX-221 Sensor.
Related Article: Level up your audio game with these 7 best wireless headphones
So these were our picks for the best Dash Cams of 2021. Check these products out and choose the one that fits the cup according to your needs. For similar content follow CouponCodesME and also follow our social media pages to get further updates on the Best Deals, Offers, and Latest Gadgets in the market.